Name the West Texas town that’s home to this hotdog stop, and you could win a Galveston getaway!
The winner will receive:
- Two nights at the historic Hotel Galvez & Spa
- Dinner for two at Nonno Tony's World Kitchen at Pier 21
VIP passes for 4 to the following Galveston Island attractions:
- Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier
- Lone Star Flight Museum
- Moody Mansion
- Bishop’s Palace
- Moody Gardens
- Pirates! Legends of the Gulf Coast
- Haunted Mayfield Manor
- Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig Museum
- Rosenberg Library Museum
- Seawolf Park/USS Stewart/USS Cavalla
- The Grand 1894 Opera House (self-guided tour)
- Texas Seaport Museum & 1877 Tall Ship Elissa
- Great Storm Theater
- Galveston Harbor Tour
- Galveston Duck Tour
- Treasure Isle Tour Train
Our thanks to the Galveston Island Convention & Visitors Bureau and its partners for these wonderful prizes!
Contest Rules (no purchase necessary)
- Only one entry per person. Web entries only. Enter online at www.texashighways.com (see the ”Where in Texas Are You?” contest link). To be eligible for the drawing, each entrant must include the correct answer (judges’ decisions are final), as well as his/her name and daytime phone number.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. Current employees of the Texas Department of Transportation and their immediate families are not eligible.
- All entries must be received by Jan. 6, 2014. The winning entry will be drawn on Jan. 7, 2014. We will attempt to notify the winner the same day. If we cannot contact the winner directly by 5 p.m. on Jan. 8, 2014, another entry will be drawn.
- Prizes not transferable and may have an expiration date. Some additional expenses, such as taxes and tips, are not included in the package. Lodging and transportation certificates are subject to availability, and not valid during high-capacity or holiday weekends. Reservations required.
- Meals, unless specifically noted here, are not included.
- Reservations for all activities must be made at least two weeks prior to arrival.
- The winner is solely responsible for any income taxes incurred.
- Entrants’ contact information will be shared with the Galveston Island Convention & Visitors Bureau. The information will not be further shared or sold.
- By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.