Tell us the name of this West Texas river, and you could win a Corpus Christi getaway! Enter by midnight on December 9th!
The winner will receive:
- Two nights for a family of four at the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel on the Bayfront.
- Dinner for four at Water Street Seafood Company.
- Segway tour of downtown Corpus Christi and the SEA District, provided by SegCity Segway Tours.
- Guided kayaking tour of the Lighthouse Lakes Paddling Trail with Coastal Bend Kayak.
Our thanks to the Corpus Christi Convention & Visitors Bureau and their partners for these fabulous prizes!
Contest Rules (no purchase necessary)
- Only one entry per person. Web entries only. Enter online at www.texashighways.com (see the ”Where in Texas Are You?” contest link). To be eligible for the drawing, each entrant must include the correct answer (judges’ decisions are final), as well as his/her name and daytime phone number.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. Current employees of the Texas Department of Transportation and their immediate families are not eligible.
- All entries must be received by December 9, 2014. The winning entry will be drawn December 10, 2014. We will attempt to notify the winner the same day. If we cannot contact the winner directly by 5 p.m. on December 11, 2014, another entry will be drawn.
- Prizes not transferable and may have an expiration date. Some additional expenses, such as taxes and tips, are not included in the package. Lodging certificates are subject to availability, and not valid during high-capacity or holiday weekends. Reservations required.
- Meals, unless specifically noted here, are not included.
- Reservations for all activities must be made at least two weeks prior to arrival.
- The winner is solely responsible for any income taxes incurred.
- Entrants’ contact information will be shared with the Corpus Christi Convention and Visitors Bureau. The information will not be further shared or sold.
- By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.