Tell us the name of the city that hosts daily cattle drives, and you could win a Big Bend getaway! Enter by midnight on September 9th!
The winner will receive:
- Two nights at The Maverick Inn
- Dinner for two at Reata Alpine
- Two nights at El Cosmico
- Chinati Foundation tour for two
- Marfa Mystery Lights tour for two
- If there is a special event in Marfa at the time of your visit, you will receive two tickets for that event.
Contest Rules (no purchase necessary)
- Only one entry per person. Web entries only. Enter online at www.texashighways.com (see the ”Where in Texas Are You?” contest link). To be eligible for the drawing, each entrant must include the correct answer (judges’ decisions are final), as well as his/her name and daytime phone number.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. Current employees of the Texas Department of Transportation and their immediate families are not eligible.
- All entries must be received by September 9, 2014. The winning entry will be drawn on September, 10, 2014. We will attempt to notify the winner the same day. If we cannot contact the winner directly by 5 p.m. on September 11, 2014, another entry will be drawn.
- Prizes not transferable and may have an expiration date. Some additional expenses, such as taxes and tips, are not included in the package. Lodging certificates are subject to availability, and not valid during high-capacity or holiday weekends. Reservations required.
- Meals, unless specifically noted here, are not included.
- Reservations for all activities must be made at least two weeks prior to arrival.
- The winner is solely responsible for any income taxes incurred.
- Entrants’ contact information will be shared with the cities of Alpine and Marfa. The information will not be further shared or sold.
- By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.