Name this National Historic Landmark, and you could win an Amarillo summer getaway! Enter by midnight on May 6th!
The winner will receive:
- Two nights at the Courtyard by Marriott-Amarillo West
- Big Breakfast for two at The Big Texan Steak Ranch
- Lunch for two at Youngblood's Stockyard Cafe
Admission for two to the following:
- American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame & Museum
- Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum
- Palo Duro Canyon State Park
- Palo Duro Canyon Adventure Park and Zip Line
- Horseback ride from Cowgirls and Cowboys in the West
- Wonderland Amusement Park
- Tickets for two (including dinner) to the TEXAS outdoor musical drama at Palo Duro Canyon State Park
Our thanks to the Amarillo Convention and Visitors Council for these fabulous prizes!
Contest Rules (no purchase necessary)
- Only one entry per person. Web entries only. Enter online at www.texashighways.com (see the ”Where in Texas Are You?” contest link). To be eligible for the drawing, each entrant must include the correct answer (judges’ decisions are final), as well as his/her name and daytime phone number.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. Current employees of the Texas Department of Transportation and their immediate families are not eligible.
- All entries must be received by May 6, 2014. The winning entry will be drawn on May 7 , 2014. We will attempt to notify the winner the same day. If we cannot contact the winner directly by 5 p.m. on May 8, 2014, another entry will be drawn.
- Prizes not transferable and may have an expiration date. Some additional expenses, such as taxes and tips, are not included in the package. Lodging and transportation certificates are subject to availability, and not valid during high-capacity or holiday weekends. Reservations required.
- Meals, unless specifically noted here, are not included.
- Reservations for all activities must be made at least two weeks prior to arrival.
- The winner is solely responsible for any income taxes incurred.
- Entrants’ contact information will be shared with Marble Falls/Lake LBJ Chamber of Commerce and CVB. The information will not be further shared or sold.
- By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.