In a mixing bowl, cream together sugar and butter. Add egg; mix well. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Stir in vanilla. Fold in blueberries. Fill 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Nelda Vogel’s Dessert Peach Enchiladas and Peach Pie Recipes
- How the ‘Grape Man of Texas’ Saved the French Wine Industry
- Amid Drought, the Texas Peach Crop Is Arriving Later—and Sweeter—Than Usual
- 15 Small Town Mom and Pop Shops Worth the Trip
- How One Houston Family Visited All 89 Texas State Parks—And More