Makes 6 servings.
- 6 cups peaches, peeled and sliced 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup local honey
- 3/4 cup all-purpose ﬂour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 4 cup ﬁrmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon lavender sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 6 scoops lavender ice cream
Save for Later
Not ready to cook right now? Enter your email to have this recipe sent to you:
By entering your email, you agree to receive email communications from Texas Highways Magazine as described on the newsletter page.
The recipe has been sent to .
- Place peaches in a 9-inch square pan
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and drizzle honey
- In medium bowl, mix together ingredients using a pastry blender or fork
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over peaches
- Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 35- 40 minutes or until top is golden brown
- Serve warm topped with ice cream
Recipe courtesy Chef Ross Burtwell’s cookbook, Texas Hill Country Cuisine: Flavors of the Cabernet Grill Texas Wine Country Restaurant.