- 6 ounces campechana sauce
- 6 ounces peeled and deveined shrimp, boiled and cut into thirds
- 6 ounces pico de gallo
- 2 ounces avocado, diced
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 ounce cilantro, chopped
- 4 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 1 ½ ounces fresh jalapeño, minced
- 1 ounce jumbo lump crab (optional)
Save for Later
Not ready to cook right now? Enter your email to have this recipe sent to you:
By entering your email, you agree to receive email communications from Texas Highways Magazine as described on the newsletter page.
The recipe has been sent to .
- 2 cups cocktail sauce
- 8 ounces Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix
- 4 ounces Clamato clam juice
- 4 ounces tomatillo sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Toss shrimp, campechana sauce, and pico de gallo in a bowl. Spoon into a martini glass, and top with diced avocado and cilantro. Add jumbo lump crab on top of mixture. Place lime on the rim. Serve with tortilla chips and jalapeños on the side.